Railway safety and security - Flexible and efficient with maximum safety
Maximum reliability and availability are Kummler+Matter EVT’s hallmarks when it comes to railway safety and security technology. With our modern and proven railway automation systems, railway lines can be operated more efficiently. You have an overview of the operational situation at all times and can act in a timely and effective manner. So that rail traffic can flow.
Kummler+Matter EVT is your reliable partner for quality products in railway safety technology and railway automation. No matter whether it's a matter of replacing a conventional signal with an LED signal or upgrading an entire line from the track switch to the railway level crossing and section block to the control technology: Kummler+Matter EVT can provide the optimal solution - from planning and trouble-free commissioning to an all-round, carefree maintenance package. You can rely on our experienced specialists. Kummler+Matter EVT products fulfil the specific requirements of railways. Our certified development department plans according to CENELEC processes, taking into account the required Safety Integrity Level (SIL). It goes without saying that our systems have the necessary approvals. Thanks to our own production facilities, we guarantee high quality and long-term availability - to protect your investment.
Demand-oriented services, from individual packages to complete solutions - individual and flexible
- Risk and hazard analyses
- as well as safety and security concepts
- Project planning and planning approval procedures
- All outdoor systems and installations
- such as track vacancy detectors, track switch controls,
- signals and
- railway level crossings
- Railway protection systems
- Signal boxes and section blocks
- Remote controls and control systems
- Civil engineering works, pipeline laying
- and trenchless route crossings
- Maximum availability
- Smooth overall planning and implementation of public lighting projects - from simple projects to comprehensive, complex undertakings.
- Experts from all areas work hand-in-hand at Kummler+Matter EVT: electrical engineers, structural engineers, civil engineers and experienced network electricians. Laborious coordination activities can therefore be dispensed with - Kummler+Matter EVT takes care of everything for you.
- Kummler+Matter EVT has all of the machines, equipment and vehicles needed in its own inventory - from telescopic lifting platforms to cable pulling equipment and temporary emergency power generators.
The right product - from simple applications to complex solutions
Remote controls for signal boxes and operational control systems
The remote control system from Kummler+Matter EVT enables the centralised control of railway safety systems at the click of a mouse, thereby ensuring optimum control of railway traffic and train routing.
Remote control systems
Existing signal box systems can be connected to a control system using the secure remote control system from Kummler+Matter EVT. This allows you to maintain control of all railway traffic at all times, and can react quickly to specific events. The result is a more stable timetable with reduced costs.
Economical, powerful, user-friendly
The remote control system is based on modern, powerful and open technologies. The user-friendly interface offers the best possible overview and is intuitive to operate. The system is fully redundant and complies with the SIL2 safety level.
The system uses a proven and robust technology that will be available for the long term and which can be adjusted to meet new needs at any time. Which means your investment is protected over its entire service life.
In addition to the functions for operation and train control, other applications can be integrated easily - such as the controls for turnout heating, lighting and other auxiliary systems. Train number tracking and automatic train routing can also be integrated into the system.
Increase the availability of your railway network
- React quickly and flexibly to events in train traffic and reduce delays.
- To increase security and availability, all system components have been designed redundantly.
Highest data security
- The remote control application runs on two independent, redundant servers
- In the event of a problem with one of the servers, the other server takes over and the system remains fully available.
Adaptable and flexible
- Configuration with multiple control terminals included.
- User administration possible.
- Free choice of system location.
Systems, products and components for railway safety and security systems
Kummler+Matter EVT offers a wide range of highly available, robust and reliable products in the area of railway safety and security. A selection of our highlights:
- Section blocks
- Level crossing controls
- for route barriers or crossings
- with signal box connections
- Barrier drives
- Track switch signals in LED technology
- LED signals as a replacement for double filament lamps
- Fibre optic signals with excellent
- High-frequency transmission systems
- Vehicle route
Safety Integrity Level (SIL)
- High reliability and
- Robust and durable design
- Long-term availability