Temporary medium and low voltage components - Clever temporary power
For temporary high power requirements during building site or maintenance work, Kummler+Matter EVT rents and sells transportable, practical transformer substations that are suitable for every need. The benefits provided by your temporary systems are the result of many years of experience.
The demand for electrical energy is rising continuously. Large building sites constantly require more and more electrical power, while the construction times are becoming shorter and shorter. Temporary MV/LV transformer substations are needed to meet these high, temporary energy demand. Especially for building sites with a power requirement of more than 160 kVA and a distance to the connection point of more than 200 metres, the mobile substations from Kummler+Matter EVT enable noticeable savings to be made. Furthermore, the temporary components can be made available in a very short period of time, so that power can also be supplied in the event of upgrades at short notice. Kummler+Matter EVT develops mobile, functional transformer substations with the appropriate project planning - in accordance with your needs.
Demand-oriented services, from individual packages to complete solutions - individual and flexible
- Renting out of temporary building site components
- Cable pulling
- Transformer stations
- Emergency power generators
- Power supply for operating and safety systems
- Smooth overall planning and implementation of public lighting projects - from simple projects to comprehensive, complex undertakings.
- Experts from all areas work hand-in-hand at Kummler+Matter EVT: electrical engineers, structural engineers, civil engineers and experienced network electricians. Laborious coordination activities can therefore be dispensed with - Kummler+Matter EVT takes care of everything for you.
- Kummler+Matter EVT has all of the machines, equipment and vehicles needed in its own inventory - from telescopic lifting platforms to cable pulling equipment and temporary emergency power generators.
The right product - from simple applications to complex solutions
Mobile transformer substation
Kummler+Matter EVT offers you a tried and tested system for power transformation - with maximum flexibility to manage the conditions of your building site.
Rising to all challenges
The mobile substations can be adapted optimally to the conditions existing on building sites. They are robust and can be adapted to meet all circumstances. This means they can handle mechanical shocks, dust and vibrations that often occur during blasting and drilling work, as well as humidity or large fluctuations in the power requirements of consumers and excess voltage due to the effects of weather.
- Natural grille ventilation or controlled forced ventilation with dust filter at the intake opening
- Heating and/or air conditioning of the sensitive cabinets (electronics racks)
- Apothecary cabinet and hazard boards in both German and French language
- Kaba cylinder locks
- Indoor lighting, independent emergency lights and/or IP67 building site lights for work in very difficult conditions
You can rely on the material
The containers are built for all weather conditions and can also be supplied with a tubular chassis or steel sheets on request. We guarantee maximum availability through our maintenance, cleaning and spare parts.
You get top quality
Regular quality controls are just as much a part of our services as the constant monitoring and further development of the company's own manufacturing processes. Quality that pays off!
You can be sure
The transformer substations from Kummler+Matter EVT offer you safety when being used. In rental mode, you protect your investment and can make sure that costs don't get out of hand. You rent - we take care of the rest.
The centrepiece of the mobile transformer substation is the medium-voltage/low-voltage transformer, which is available as an oil transformer (hermetic or breathing) or as a resin encapsulated dry transformer for sensitive areas such as tunnels.
The set of medium voltage cells with a load break switch, circuit breaker and protection using fuses can be installed as a monobloc or expandable component. You can also choose between the air-insulated or SF6-insulated models.
The customised low-voltage cabinets are mobile and modular and can be replaced quickly. They come with power or line circuit breakers (motor-driven, remote-controlled, FI/LS), NH fuses, small distribution boards, socket panels, meters and mains analysers and capacitor banks for power factor correction.
To enable adjustments to all projects and troubleshooting activities, we use a motorised retractor for flexible 12/20 kV MV cables. This retractor module, which has a maximum of 350 m of cable, can be attached easily to a helicopter winch independently of the transformer substation, and it is equipped with its own power supply module with a 16A CEE three-phase socket.
The high-power sockets (max. 1000V / 400A) are protected in the station and can be controlled remotely.