Energy cable installation - Cable installation for all voltage levels
Kummler+Matter EVT provides all building and installation services for energy supply networks. In accordance with the relevant safety standards, the special teams lay cables of all kinds and ensure fault-free connections. Quality that pays off!
Cable installation is the cornerstone of today's energy supply: In order for everything to flow, the cables must be laid in pipes accurately and protected against external influences. Kummler+Matter EVT is a good choice for any type of cable work thanks to its comprehensive vehicle, machine and material inventory. The employees in specialist teams of Kummler+Matter EVT are masters of their trades - from A to Z. With experienced assembly groups, every type of cable can be laid, at all voltage levels. In normal pipe systems, in cable routes, tunnels and underground caverns. And this can be done both manually and mechanically. The specialists are supported by a large fleet of special vehicles, such as cable pulling machines, cable trolleys, crane vehicles and reels.
Demand-oriented services, from individual packages to complete solutions - individual and flexible
- Works management and master builder work
- Cable pulling
- Transformer stations
- Temporary building site components - Medium and low voltage
- Trenchless piping
- Machinery park
- Smooth overall planning and implementation of public lighting projects - from simple projects to comprehensive, complex undertakings.
- Experts from all areas work hand-in-hand at Kummler+Matter EVT: electrical engineers, structural engineers, civil engineers and experienced network electricians. Laborious coordination activities can therefore be dispensed with - Kummler+Matter EVT takes care of everything for you.
- Kummler+Matter EVT has all of the machines, equipment and vehicles needed in its own inventory - from telescopic lifting platforms to cable pulling equipment and temporary emergency power generators.