Barriers and barrier machines
Top quality and the highest reliability - At railway level crossings, the safety of pedestrians, cyclists and motorised traffic is paramount. Kummler+Matter EVT offers reliable solutions for modern and safe railway level crossings.
To secure railway level crossings for traffic and pedestrians, barriers are needed that close with an automated drive before the train passes through. Kummler+Matter EVT offers a wide range of products in the area of rail safety. The range of services extends from consulting, planning, delivery, assembly and installation to the maintenance of the finished systems. As the safety of railway level crossings is a top priority at all times of day and night, also during very strong winds or heavy snowfall, it is essential to use robust, stable and durable products that meet the necessary high requirements. Kummler+Matter EVT has many years of experience in safety electronics, provides products of the highest quality and ensures a maximum service life with preventive maintenance. Kummler+Matter EVT has the know-how and experience to make your project a success.
Demand-oriented services, from individual packages to complete solutions - individual and flexible
- 90° barrier movement
- Possibility to operate manually
- Friction-torque limiter
- Barrier length: max. 13 m
- Movement time: 8 s for opening and closing
- Smooth overall planning and implementation of public lighting projects - from simple projects to comprehensive, complex undertakings.
- Experts from all areas work hand-in-hand at Kummler+Matter EVT: electrical engineers, structural engineers, civil engineers and experienced network electricians. Laborious coordination activities can therefore be dispensed with - Kummler+Matter EVT takes care of everything for you.
- Kummler+Matter EVT has all of the machines, equipment and vehicles needed in its own inventory - from telescopic lifting platforms to cable pulling equipment and temporary emergency power generators.