Directional and special radio - Interruption-free radio networks
Kummler+Matter EVT builds infrastructures for telecommunications, broadband and data networks. For your networks, we offer innovative, complete turnkey solutions - from the initial feasibility study to deployment. So your data flows!
Directional radio communication is a type of data transmission in which directional antennas are used to bundle radio waves in the microwave range and then transmit them. This type of data transmission is usually required in areas where cables cannot be laid. For this to work properly, the antennas must be built at a certain height, aligned with expertise and continuously maintained. Kummler+Matter EVT provides all the necessary services for your wireless network systems: From engineering and installation to integration and maintenance - Kummler+Matter EVT takes care of the overall project planning and ensure flawless installations. Wireless networks are characterised by their durability and resilience in the event of crises, which is why they used in particular by security-relevant organisations in Switzerland such as the military, civil defence, blue-light organisations, police and ambulance services.
Demand-oriented services, from individual packages to complete solutions - individual and flexible
- Trained personnel tested according to PSP Art. 11
- Telecom network construction
- Inspection and checking of masts
- Fixed line networks
- Smooth overall planning and implementation of public lighting projects - from simple projects to comprehensive, complex undertakings.
- Experts from all areas work hand-in-hand at Kummler+Matter EVT: electrical engineers, structural engineers, civil engineers and experienced network electricians. Laborious coordination activities can therefore be dispensed with - Kummler+Matter EVT takes care of everything for you.
- Kummler+Matter EVT has all of the machines, equipment and vehicles needed in its own inventory - from telescopic lifting platforms to cable pulling equipment and temporary emergency power generators.