Signalisation - Robust direction signs for safety in road traffic
Everything that assists with the orientation of road users in road traffic is a speciality of Kummler+Matter EVT. The installation of traffic-related systems involves a wide range of requirements: from planning and installation to maintenance, Kummler+Matter EVT can take care of the entire range of services.
Road or alternating traffic signalling and lane signs ensure that traffic keeps flowing. Kummler+Matter works at all times of the day and night to maintain the flow of traffic. This flexibility is only possible with experienced special teams and well-equipped depots with special vehicles and equipment for assembly work. Flexibility is already a priority during the planning stage: At the beginning of every signalling project you have the signal and marking plans, which are the result of the traffic flow analysis by the engineer. The logistical challenge here is to use human and material resources optimally during assembly and to efficiently coordinate work processes. Kummler+Matter EVT is your competent and reliable partner for these demanding tasks.
Demand-oriented services, from individual packages to complete solutions - individual and flexible
- Cable pulling
- Cable support structures
- Street lighting and light signals
- Operating and safety systems
- Smooth overall planning and implementation of public lighting projects - from simple projects to comprehensive, complex undertakings.
- Experts from all areas work hand-in-hand at Kummler+Matter EVT: electrical engineers, structural engineers, civil engineers and experienced network electricians. Laborious coordination activities can therefore be dispensed with - Kummler+Matter EVT takes care of everything for you.
- Kummler+Matter EVT has all of the machines, equipment and vehicles needed in its own inventory - from telescopic lifting platforms to cable pulling equipment and temporary emergency power generators.