Light signal systems - Traffic control systems - reliable and safe
With the increasing volume of traffic in cities and at traffic junctions, the demands placed on light signal systems and traffic control systems have also risen.
Kummler+Matter EVT can offer solutions to these challenges. Kummler+Matter EVT specialises in the planning, installation and maintenance of light signal systems, primarily for roads, but also for parking guidance systems for multi-storey car parks. You too can rely on the great mix of innovative products and demand-specific concepts and services for your light signal projects. The combination of experienced, reliable and competent traffic specialists with well-equipped depots and special vehicles and equipment ensures fast response times and efficient, professional work processes. In all projects - whether simple or complex - Kummler+Matter EVT brings many years of experience and proven specialist knowledge to the table. Kummler+Matter EVT will work closely with you to find the best technical solution.
Demand-oriented services, from individual packages to complete solutions - individual and flexible
- Placement of normal supports, angled supports, fuse posts and control devices
- Cable support structures for overhead cable suspensions Cable pulling for light signal systems
- Milling work (loops for bus, tram and bicycle)
- Camera installation for bus, tram and bicycle detection
- Activation work at control devices, mast clamps
- Alignment and commissioning of light signal systems
- Smooth overall planning and implementation of public lighting projects - from simple projects to comprehensive, complex undertakings.
- Experts from all areas work hand-in-hand at Kummler+Matter EVT: electrical engineers, structural engineers, civil engineers and experienced network electricians. Laborious coordination activities can therefore be dispensed with - Kummler+Matter EVT takes care of everything for you.
- Kummler+Matter EVT has all of the machines, equipment and vehicles needed in its own inventory - from telescopic lifting platforms to cable pulling equipment and temporary emergency power generators.