Cable support structures
Agile, from the calculation to assembly. Suspension components for lighting and much more: Kummler+Matter EVT has been a market leader in the area of cable support structures for over 100 years. From calculation to assembly: precision and expertise that is unique throughout Switzerland.
Cable support structures are a key element of street lighting, although they tend to be unnoticed in the background. Without them, the cityscape would look very different and many projects would not be feasible. Thanks to the skilful installation and good maintenance by Kummler+Matter EVT, cable support structures are almost invisible and hardly noticed by the public. Just like the specialist teams that work primarily at night. When everything runs smoothly, Kummler+Matter EVT is at work. Because the teams at Kummler+Matter EVT have been planning, producing and installing cable support structures for 110 years. The suspension via wall anchoring or span poles is meticulously calculated. The proven know-how, the practice-oriented specialists, the knowledge of materials, the vehicles, the structural engineers - all of these things make cable support structures one of the core areas of expertise of Kummler+Matter EVT.
Demand-oriented services, from individual packages to complete solutions - individual and flexible
- Public lighting, Christmas lighting, rail field lighting, art installations, hanging of flags seasonal elements
- Statical expertise
- Elevating work platforms with a working height of up to 30 metres
- Trucks up to 40 tonnes with 21-metre loading crane
- Smooth overall planning and implementation of public lighting projects - from simple projects to comprehensive, complex undertakings.
- Experts from all areas work hand-in-hand at Kummler+Matter EVT: electrical engineers, structural engineers, civil engineers and experienced network electricians. Laborious coordination activities can therefore be dispensed with - Kummler+Matter EVT takes care of everything for you.
- Kummler+Matter EVT has all of the machines, equipment and vehicles needed in its own inventory - from telescopic lifting platforms to cable pulling equipment and temporary emergency power generators.