Telecom network construction - Implementing fibre optic networks reliably and efficiently
Due to the ever-increasing demands on transmission speeds for mobile and fixed line networks, telecommunications networks must always be up to date and highly reliable. Kummler+Matter EVT provides services for data supply networks so you remain well connected.
Network construction is the cornerstone of today's data supply requirements: in order for the data to flow, the cables must be accurately laid in pipes that protect them from the earth. Kummler+Matter EVT is an experienced and flexible partner for network construction, whether in connection with complex projects or for simple construction jobs. Thanks to the experienced technicians and the comprehensive fleet of vehicles and machinery, the building and cable teams of Kummler+Matter EVT are equipped for any type of cable work. Creating the pipe blocks, calibrating, blowing in and splicing the fibre optic (FO) and copper (Cu) cables are part of the daily routine for us. Our expertise ranges from underground cable construction and the laying and splicing of copper or fibre optic cables to the installation, configuration, integration and maintenance of system technologies. The work is carried out by our own employees in accordance with current safety regulations and in outstanding quality.
Demand-oriented services, from individual packages to complete solutions - individual and flexible
- Works management and master builder work
- Cable pulling
- Transformer stations
- Temporary building site components MV/NV
- Machinery park
- Splicing work
- Smooth overall planning and implementation of public lighting projects - from simple projects to comprehensive, complex undertakings.
- Experts from all areas work hand-in-hand at Kummler+Matter EVT: electrical engineers, structural engineers, civil engineers and experienced network electricians. Laborious coordination activities can therefore be dispensed with - Kummler+Matter EVT takes care of everything for you.
- Kummler+Matter EVT has all of the machines, equipment and vehicles needed in its own inventory - from telescopic lifting platforms to cable pulling equipment and temporary emergency power generators.