Event Infrastructure & Temporary Systems - Reliable and efficient - power supplies for events
The demands placed on the infrastructures for events are constantly increasing and pose challenges for the organisers time and again. Along with this trend, the demands placed on the power supplies are also growing. Kummler+Matter EVT delivers the "The power to entertain you" with its range of offers in the power supply area.
Implementation of the technology for supplying electrical energy on stage, as well as for catering, the multimedia infrastructures, parking spaces and other outdoor facilities. Kummler+Matter EVT supplies emergency power generators to guarantee the availability of the power supply, and it plans lightning protection requirements and implements temporary lighting. All of this is also offered together in the all-in service package "Rental Power", with which Kummler+Matter EVT takes the increasing demands on environmental protection, safety and quality into consideration. Over 250 indoor concerts, 40 open airs and hundreds of different events: There is hardly any major event in the Zurich area which has not made use of Kummler+Matter EVT's cabling!
Demand-oriented services, from individual packages to complete solutions - individual and flexible
- Own generators/emergency power generators
- Cable infrastructure (energy and data)
- Customised solutions
- Own elevating work platforms and trucks
- 24 hr call-out service
- Smooth overall planning and implementation of public lighting projects - from simple projects to comprehensive, complex undertakings.
- Experts from all areas work hand-in-hand at Kummler+Matter EVT: electrical engineers, structural engineers, civil engineers and experienced network electricians. Laborious coordination activities can therefore be dispensed with - Kummler+Matter EVT takes care of everything for you.
- Kummler+Matter EVT has all of the machines, equipment and vehicles needed in its own inventory - from telescopic lifting platforms to cable pulling equipment and temporary emergency power generators.