Temporary light signal systems
To keep traffic flowing, even when roadworks are being carried out - For temporary traffic control, an interactive infrastructure is needed to meet the requirements of the site. Kummler+Matter EVT offers intelligent light signal systems that have been specially developed for temporary use. For forward-looking road safety.
Temporary light signal systems are extremely important at construction sites, road closures, diversions or events. So that traffic can continue to flow and waiting times can be reduced. Kummler+Matter EVT is a specialist in the development of temporary light signal systems, be it intersection or pedestrian signal systems. The high-quality systems are just as suitable for use on simple construction sites as they are on large intersections, and ensure fault-free functioning and availability. The systems are networked via radio, cable or GSM modem, and they can also be controlled individually from a distance. Signal protection and traffic dependency also allow settings with bus priority, telematics for green time measurements or SMS error reporting.
Demand-oriented services, from individual packages to complete solutions - individual and flexible
- Programming the temporary LSS's
- Cable pulling
- Civil engineering work
- Smooth overall planning and implementation of public lighting projects - from simple projects to comprehensive, complex undertakings.
- Experts from all areas work hand-in-hand at Kummler+Matter EVT: electrical engineers, structural engineers, civil engineers and experienced network electricians. Laborious coordination activities can therefore be dispensed with - Kummler+Matter EVT takes care of everything for you.
- Kummler+Matter EVT has all of the machines, equipment and vehicles needed in its own inventory - from telescopic lifting platforms to cable pulling equipment and temporary emergency power generators.
The right product - from simple applications to complex solutions
KuMa Site Control
Making the right choice is an art in itself. Kummler+Matter EVT will be happy to support you: From building sites and road closures to event diversions, the temporary light signal systems you choose help to regulate the traffic. We have the right product for you.
KuMa Site Control is a radio-operated light signal system, which can be used for a maximum of 8 signals. It is suitable for use at building sites and even large intersections. It operates based on full traffic volumes by using direction-detecting radar sensors. Thanks to the retractable upper part, the product is extremely compact and easy to transport. Optionally, the KuMa Site Control can be equipped with a GSM modem for determining the status, as well as changing non-safety-relevant parameters (e.g. green light time extension). Giving preference to public transport is of course also a standard feature. Safety on public land must be taken into account more than ever before. KuMa Site Control therefore complies with the VDE DIN 0832 and Rilsa standards.
KuMa Site Control comes with various universal components such as the central unit, power supply, radio communication, the induction loop, data card and the GSM card. The system is intuitive and functional and can be operated using keyboard and display. A GPS module is of course also integrated, as well as a radar sensor in the signal transmitter. The field strength display for the individual channels and the logbook allow the system to be checked constantly. For small systems, the main power module includes a battery monitor to protect the batteries from reverse polarity and deep discharge. Furthermore, the traffic signal system can be connected via an RS-485 interface and the frequency change takes place automatically.
An RBL transceiver (computer-aided operational control system) enables local public transport to keep moving swiftly. Only 1 RBL transceiver is required on the transmitter. There is also the option of an extra bus signal LED if logons are possible. Furthermore, there is a function for automatic log-on/log-off without a manual switch.
KuMa Site Control is 70×63×270 cm and weighs 46 kg. LED board technology is used for the lights (antiphantom light), which requires 0.42 A of power in daytime operation and 0.35 A at night. The operating voltage is approx. 12 V DC with battery or mains adapter.
Compact design - quick assembly
- Low maintenance, user-friendly and reliable in operation
- The traffic light can be folded down for transportation
Bus priority function
- The bus notifies the traffic light system at the building site via radio and can drive through as oncoming traffic is stopped.
Automatic login/logout without a hand-held transmitter
- Customisability: RBL (Computer-aided operational control system) - radio messages for public transport acceleration with KuMa site control systems, contact, PV (Passenger traffic)
- Easy programming of the reporting points with desktop software
- 1 RBL radio transceiver for 8 signal groups
- Signal can be switched via an external, isolated contact
- Radio connection to the defined signal
- Application for controlling traffic at a railway level crossing (controlled from railway barrier which communicates its closure to the light signal system which then switches to red)
- Attachable photovoltaic module with charging controller
- Extension of the independent running time
- Can be transported without being disassembled