Select a business unit:
Sophisticated lighting installations elegantly solved. Public lighting projects are diverse and demanding: Illumination planning, design of electrical systems, structural calculations, foundations and crossings, installation, certification and acceptance and ultimately maintenance of the entire system.
When it comes to bringing light into public spaces, Kummler+Matter EVT is the best address for providing complete solutions. The specialist teams plan, produce, install and replace lighting for streets, squares, bridges and façades. No matter whether it's the replacement of conventional light sources with LEDs or a complex public lighting project - our specialists take care of all the details and ensure a smooth implementation. Even highly specialised tasks, such as the planning and implementation of cable support structures or demanding mast inspections, are reliably carried out by Kummler+Matter EVT. Our extensive park of special vehicles and equipment ensures our technicians can work efficiently and offers the highest level of safety at work. Kummler+Matter EVT has the know-how and experience to make your project a success.
Demand-oriented services, from individual packages to complete solutions - individual and flexible
- Installations at heights of up to 50 m, higher if required
- Cable pulling and core blowing
- Trenchless piping
- Cable support structures
- Inspection and checking of masts - Your advantages
- Smooth overall planning and implementation of public lighting projects - from simple projects to comprehensive, complex undertakings.
- Experts from all areas work hand-in-hand at Kummler+Matter EVT: electrical engineers, structural engineers, civil engineers and experienced network electricians. Laborious coordination activities can therefore be dispensed with - Kummler+Matter EVT takes care of everything for you.
- Kummler+Matter EVT has all of the machines, equipment and vehicles needed in its own inventory - from telescopic lifting platforms to cable pulling equipment and temporary emergency power generators.