Select a business unit:
Public charging stations for electromobility. Your project involves the installation of a public charging station for electromobility? Then Kummler+Matter EVT is the partner for you: From strategic consulting, planning and realisation to delivery of a turnkey solution, our specialists reliably take care of all tasks for you.
Whether for motorway service stations and petrol stations in the public sector, for private garage facilities, or companies with large e-vehicle fleets - Kummler+Matter EVT can successfully handle every area of your project. We provide all services, such as electrical installations and assemblies, civil engineering or work in the respective outdoor area, reliably with our own teams and long-standing partners. Our specialists take care of all of the details and ensure smooth implementation. This saves you the effort of coordination as well as any tedious discussions. Our extensive park of special vehicles and equipment ensures work can be carried out efficiently while offering the highest level of safety at work. Build on our experience and know-how and lead your project to success.
Demand-oriented services, from individual packages to complete solutions - individual and flexible
- Complete realisation as a full-service contractor
- Civil engineering work
- Electrical work
- Cable installation and assembly
- Energy optimisation
- Network construction and transformer stations
- Everything from a single source
- Smooth overall planning and implementation of public lighting projects - from simple projects to comprehensive, complex undertakings.
- Experts from all areas work hand-in-hand at Kummler+Matter EVT: electrical engineers, structural engineers, civil engineers and experienced network electricians. Laborious coordination activities can therefore be dispensed with - Kummler+Matter EVT takes care of everything for you.
- Kummler+Matter EVT has all of the machines, equipment and vehicles needed in its own inventory - from telescopic lifting platforms to cable pulling equipment and temporary emergency power generators.