Select a business unit:
Merry Christmas with Kummler+Matter EVT Kummler+Matter EVT designs and installs the most beautiful Christmas illuminations in many cities and streets in Switzerland and enables the magic of light to shine above the heads of the residents. The most prominent example is the well-known and popular "Lucy" Christmas lighting on Zurich's Bahnhofstrasse.
Kummler+Matter EVT has been installing Christmas lights every year since 1971. What began decades ago with the installation of garlands on Zurich's Bahnhofstrasse has now developed into complex lighting concepts, some of which are even computer-controlled. Christmas lights create the perfect atmosphere and allow city centres to stand out during the dark time of the year. By illuminating streets and squares, Kummler+Matter EVT thrills people all over Switzerland. The specialist teams with their special vehicles have a level of expertise that is unique in Switzerland. This means that customers receive everything from a single source and can sit back and relax in the knowledge that their street or business district will shine out with an impressive glow of lights at Christmas time.
Demand-oriented services, from individual packages to complete solutions - individual and flexible
- Cable support structures
- Wall hooks at any height
- Elevating work platforms up to 30 m
- Working height
- Trucks up to 40 tons
- with 21-metre loading cranes
- Smooth overall planning and implementation of public lighting projects - from simple projects to comprehensive, complex undertakings.
- Experts from all areas work hand-in-hand at Kummler+Matter EVT: electrical engineers, structural engineers, civil engineers and experienced network electricians. Laborious coordination activities can therefore be dispensed with - Kummler+Matter EVT takes care of everything for you.
- Kummler+Matter EVT has all of the machines, equipment and vehicles needed in its own inventory - from telescopic lifting platforms to cable pulling equipment and temporary emergency power generators.